Saturday, October 27, 2007

Family birthdays and family picture


We got together as a DeVries family on Friday night, the 26th, and celebrated these respective birthdays from the month of October: Mark, Eric, Dad and Simone. My Mom made chicken enchiladas (both flour and corn tortillas - corn being my favorite), Simone made the dessert, Noel brought toppings, chips, etc. and Steph made the bean dip. It was great. You can see their pictures at the bottom of the blog.


We also had our first family portrait done in years. It turned out all right; we are definitely getting older, that's for sure!


Hope you are doing well for Christ's sake.


Go Rockies!


MJD,Sr.

2 comments:

Bike Bubba said...

I can never look at a family picture of yours taken in or soon after the summer without asking myself "how does he expect me to believe that he's actually Dutch? He's got way too much melanin for that!" :^)

Mike and Noel and Co. said...

Noel's got some American Indian in here too as far as I'm told. It comes out most in Ivy in the summer. Sheesh!